BrightHaus is Expanding its PPC Team
November 7, 2017
BrightHaus is expanding its PPC team and would like to hear from you if you fit the bill.
We are a national Digital Marketing firm looking for an organized, experienced and motivated PPC Specialist to join our team of professionals. With over a decade of Internet marketing experience, we work with a wide range of client portfolios including Fortune 500 Companies, multi-national firms, and local businesses. The PPC Specialist will be responsible for building/managing PPC campaigns for new/existing clients as well as working closely with clients to ensure their success.
Drop us your resume and a cover letter to Sandra@BrightHaus.com
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Strategize, build, and manage small and large scale pay per click (Search and Display) campaigns in Google AdWords for new and existing clients.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other areas of PPC in accordance with client goals.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major PPC metrics, conversion tracking, analytics, and any other metric client request in their reports.
- Monitor web analytics, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Communication to clients, Agency team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with Account Managers to meet client goals.
- Passion for Search, internet marketing, and clients’ success in this business.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 years experience in PPC.
- Google Adwords Certified.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Experience with landing page optimization and website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, etc..).
- Proficiency in managing small to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
The BrightHaus Team.